Sep 24, 2015

Last One

Assalamualaikum.




It's been a a longgggggg time since I update my blog (the last post was on May). I'm quite busy now since SPM is just around the corner. Ni pun baru habis trial. Wish can update my blog regularly though I know that I don't hv million readers :(

Well well, cut it out. Let me hv fun this on this short holiday please.



Maybe this is the last post before I face the real exam. Sob sob. But also, the other side of me is screaming yeayyyyyyyy cause after exam I can hangout, stay up late to watch movies and dramas, go around here and there and not to forget, having driving license. Oh, tak sabarnyaaaa. But for now, enough. Let me flip every pages of textbooks and exercise book first. Okaylahhh byee. Please pray for me ya. I'm striving really hard cause I'm the last hope for my parents. I anak bongsu tau! So I really want to make them proud of me.

Heyyy, don't forget to check out my new tumblr! Feel free to ask me questions, ok? Dadaaaaaa, byeeeeee :)

Bonus picture;
Me in class. Esp doing add math. 






No comments:

Post a Comment