Aug 10, 2014

Freedom

Teenager - the age that I can't describe verbally
It's fun but also stressing

How I wish I could sail on a boat
that never stops
So I can be alone and leave
all the concern behind
Just like blowing thick dust
on an old book

Responsibility is too much
Too much to be taken care of
As a child - who wants his parents proud
As a learner - who wants to do the best
As a leader - who needs to guide the team

Teenager - has hidden meaning
That needs you to treasure
Until the deepest
and you'll find the sweetest of teen
It just takes time
and patience and skills

I ran downhill, then
scamper along a path
to some trees near a footbridge
Starts picking up pebbles
and throwing it into the river
Imagining each pebble is my concern

I want to be free from all these
Disappear into the fog and clouds
shrouding in the Pacific Coast
No! - don't be in despair
Live on and try harder
treasure the 'teen' until
you find the sweetest of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment