Dec 8, 2015

Classmates 2015

Assalamualaikum...

Classmates of '15. We don't really have the strong bond because of the alaf-21 arrangement (in my opinion). It separate the girls and makes us apart. I called the arrangement as 'kandang' cause the boys look like the goats and the girls are the fences. For those who can't really understand what I'm talking about, read the previous entry.



And before one week before trial we decided to change it once again (don't remember why). It is not the 21st century arrangement but who cares? Hehehe. So the final arrangement is like this:



Straight to the point, I would like to introduce all my classmates. (Does this sound like a speech?)

1. Techa - Fatin Nuraishah. The top scorer and one of the most brilliant students and sometimes quite sengal too! She is one of two who managed to score straight As in trial.
2. Anith - Anith Raidha. I'm not that close to her. Nahhh, don't know why but I can feel the distance between us is very far. But not until I frequently brought her home. It makes me know the real her. Very gila-gila one.
3. Echa - Siti Aisyah. English freak. She loves English like it's her first hubby. Hiperbola sgt! Well I'll promise to myself to learn english from her. (spm is already over, man)
4. Syafiah - Syafiah Nadhirah. Sopan-santun, lemah-lembut that's all her middle name.
5. Me!
6. Aina - Aina Nadhirah. Another outsider besides me. Being a bit notorious this year. I successfully influenced her I think. Hehehe. I'm a bad friend. Sorry, Aina. Hahaha. Okay kidding. Mana ada nakal sgt pun. sikit2 je. Last year kan!
7. Ain - Ain Roslan. The one who always ready to lend me her shoulder when I suddenly cried in the musolla thinking about the upcoming exam. You know the kind of feeling when someone is scared of something. Yes, she is the one whom I searched for when I feel that. Thanks a bunch, Ain.
8. Nurul - Nurul Aisyah. Whole time serious, sometimes funny (trying), sometimes annoying. Hehehe. Whatever you are, I still love you.
9. Aizzad - Aizzad Sham. Quiet in the class. But, hey don't judge a book by its cover. His true colour was revealed at the form 5 night when we wanted to capture pictures. He is actually talkative and a bit annoying.
10. Zakwan - Ahmad Zakwan. The only boy outsider in the class. When I was in form 1, he was my classmate. So we meet again this year, man. Uztaz Nik likes to match up him with Techa in the class though. Hehehe :D
11. Nazrin - Nazrin Omar. Sasaeng fans of EXO in the batch called him D.O. Just browse for D.O on the net and you'll find their eyes and the deepness of their philtrum are quite similar. Oh, he is also the class monitor.
12. Akhem - Akma Iman. There was something happened earlier this year where I was the witness in the class. But only the Olivers know about this incident. As the saying by Dato' Siti goes 'biarlah rahsia'. Hahahaha.
13. Azib - Azib Syahmi. Nothing much. He is ermmmmm, I don't know. Still searching for the best way to describe him. Oh yes, he was Ain scandal in SEMESRA.  Taknak ah cakap nanti ada orang marah. lol
14. Maya - Sumayyah. Love this girl much. She's not that loud in the class. But still, her presence is important.
15. Intan - Intan Maisarah. We've been classmate since form 1 till form 5. Will miss your rational and matured thinking, Intan.
16. W.S - Wan Siti Aishah. Ya Allah, her voice is soooooooooo slow. No change since last year, when teacher ask for someone who has loud voice, they (boys esp) always point at W.S deliberately. Oh, she's also another English freak beside Echa.
17. Radiah - Siti Hasnurradiah. Shy, shy, shy and shy. But this year, she becomes a bit aggressive. She tried to make jokes among the girls and so on. What an improvement, Radiah!
18. Eyka - Haziqah. Banyak mulut ni. Dia suka tanya soalan dkt uztaz nik time psi. Bila uztaz jawab dia akan cakap balik 'ye ke uztaz?'. dan uztaz nik pun geram rasa nak lesing dia. lol.
19. Rabi - Rabiatul Adawiyah. I found she was easy-to-go-with when the spm is just around the corner. Why Nadrah why? Well, the chemistry just arrived late. Still, the bond is strong between us.
20. Sajidah - Sajidah Aisyah. Almost forgot her! We are not that close not still in good condition of relationship. Sometimes quite annoying too. Okay, kidding.


             - Oliver Sameon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The Oliver. From left: me, Aina, Nurul, Ain.

Classmates 2015.
From left (girls): Syafiah, Sumayyah, me, Techa, W.S, Anith, Rabi, Eyka, Aina, Nurul.
From left (boys): Aizzad, Azib, Nazrin, Akma, Zakwan.
Not in the photo: Ain, Intan, Echa (photog), Sajidah, Radiah

Miss them to the moon and sky. 
From teacher Hazirah's camera. This one was when SMKAKL visited us. 

The boys.

The lompat-tak-jadi by Nadrah

Trying hard to look the tallest. 

The most decent one but Radiah, Sajidah, Intan were not there.

 


Finally, Intan (the most busiest student - in mustard bawal) was joining us. 

Not prepared yet.


The Oliver + Hanis Syu with teacher Hazirah. On my sweet 17th birthday but we had add math class.
Sobs sobs sobs. The most epic birthday.





Dahlah, bye. Type banyak-banyak ni penat pulak. Assalam. See u in the next entry.

1 comment: