Mar 29, 2014

Twinnie

Having twin friends are awesome. I just met one and hoping for more. It was in my primary school. Long long long way back then. Sekarang dah high school. Bajet nak vogue-the-vass je kau, Nadrah! Secondary school sudah. Anyway, rindu Hazirah and Hazimah.

Left: Hazimah. Right: Hazirah.

Remembering the first time I met both of you making bizarre face. Hehehehe. Dahlah datang dari Perak ke Negeri Sembilan as orang luar. Pastu buat muka pelik. Memang mintak penampor namanyeeee. *selfslap*

Without realizing, Ive come closer and closer to them. Having twin is much awesome what? At least ada org nak gaduh-gaduh manja. Bukan mcm aku, anak bongsu. Nak gaduh pun kakak-abang dah gedabok. Nak gaduh pun takde nafsu. Hahahaha. Oh! Of course except my abang. Though dia 7-years-gap dengan aku, perangai dia *mengucap* aku rasa aku lagi mature. Hahahaha. Tapi these few months semenjak ada gf ni dia dah kurang cari pasal dgn aku.

 Naik sekolah menengah, dia orang pindah Sabah. But still, we are in contact through Facebook and WeChat. Hazirah only. Hazimah and I are not that close since we are separated by different class back then. Pfft, teacher should put us in the same class.

Im writing this entry when I read a post on Facebook from a famous-amos writer named, Nur Ezzah Maisarah Mokhtar aka Ezza Mysara. Her twin's name is Nur Ezzah Maisurah Mokhtar.

Kak Sara was the one in mustard blouse and her twin in light pink with red flower brooch

I met kak Sara at KLIBF last year, if Im not mistaken. Dia sangat comel, cantik to the infinity and beyond. Hamboi kau, Nadrah! Hiperbola sungguh. Knowing that she wrote a cerpen (short story) at the age of 16, Im fully inspired to write one too! And guess what? I managed to do so. Thanks a lot to her. Just if she read this, Im gonna kill myself for putting me in a sea of shame. Hehehe.



Thank you for reading!
Bye and assalamualaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment